Introducing the Earth Tone Color Series. These timepieces combine the toughness that has been very much a part of the G-SHOCK since 1983 with designs and hues that bridge the gap between urban and outdoor, everyday and extraordinary, and a wide range of different fashions.
The basic design combines a slim case with an octagon double-molded bezel, decked out in a choice of dark navy blue or gray.
Carbon Core Guard Structure
A new carbon core guard structure protects the module by enclosing it in a carbon case. The case is made of fine resin embedded with carbon fibers for outstanding strength, crack resistance, and durability.
- Case / Bezel Material: Carbon / Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200m Water Resistance
- Double LED light (with Super Illuminator and Afterglow)
- World Time (31 time zones)
- 1/100-Second Stopwatch
- Countdown Timer
- 5 Daily Alarms
- Hand Shift Feature (hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case/ Total weight: 48.5 x 45.4 x 11.8mm / 51g